- Minimum 10% discount every time you shop
- 750 cashback in Future Pay Wallet
- Upto 10% off across Future Group Store.
Easy day re-imagined neighborhood food and grocery store that is driven by local communities and serves a modern, personal and Indian shopping experience to its members.With more than 1000 supermarket stores powerfully spread in 168 cities and towns across country, Easy day along with Nilgiris and Heritage, is well poised to efficiently reach customers in each locality. The exclusive membership program easy day club serves its members with the best in class products, a pleasant shopping experience and unmatched offers from across brands.
Through more than over 22 million square feet of retail space & with over 60,000 employees, they serve customers in more than 200 cities across the country. Most of all they help India shop everyday. Future Group .
Latest update of Easyday
- Sometimes making Indian food can prove to be daunting, specifically for beginners. Indian cuisine is known for variety of ingredients and techniques that it generally incorporates, which at times can be a little intimidating to follow. This one recipe given below can help you show your culinary skills and get appreciation, without having to worry […]
- Does the thought of eating the same kind of food during fasts make you hit the snooze button? Aren’t you just tired of preparing the same old recipes that no longer excite you? Luckily, we’ve got a fix for that. Here are 5 refreshingly new upvas recipes that can help make fasting days more exciting […]
- The only thing more intense than watching the World Cup is not knowing what to feed your growling tummies during the match. This World Cup season, don’t bite your nails, but instead bite into mouthwatering snack recipes that we have gathered for you from around the world Fish and Chips Ingredients 4 fish fillets 2 […]
- Eid is one of the most celebrated festivals for Muslims across the world. It marks the end of the holy month of Ramzan and of course, food takes on a special significance during this time. From sevaiyyan and kebabs to gosht and biryani, everyone enjoys these delectable recipes during Eid. Before you start scratching your […]
- Summer Vacations always call out for something fun. They are an endless source of different opportunities and experience and can turn out to be a time of bonding between the parents and the kids. This summer, teach your child about the wonders of cooking, and cook a storm in the kitchen together. Papad Bhel Ingredients […]
- These recipes will help you create such amazing hassle-free food. One pan and so many amazing recipes. Spanish Omelette In this recipe you will need only two main ingredients potato and eggs to whip up one super healthy omelet. Ingredients 500g new potato 1onion 150ml extra-virgin olive oil 3 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley 6 eggs […]
- Mangoes is not just a fruit it’s a festival! Summer is synonymous to mangoes for everyone! Who doesn’t wait for the mango season to start and to bite into delicious juicy mangoes. They are one of the very few fruits that can be used to make a varied number of delectable dishes, here are some […]
- With these rising temperatures beating the heat seems to be in everyone’s agenda these days. The best being hydrating with liquids. Water seems a little flat on the tongue after a few glasses. These coolers will make hydrating in the summer a lot tastier. Masala Chaas Ingredients 2 cups plain curd 2 green chillies, chopped A […]
- Say hello to the perfect no-cook method of preparing the healthiest and tastiest dish of all time. This time around, instead of cooking your oats on the stove, we suggest you try these overnight oats recipes that make for the best easy grab-and-go breakfast, perfect for busy mornings. With these three no-cook overnight oats recipes, […]
- Who doesn’t like a good pickle? It is the best way to spice up any dish with its mixed, zesty flavors. It is difficult to imagine an Indian kitchen without pickles and chutneys, but wouldn’t it be great if we could find just one recipe that went with everything? That’s the beauty of the tangy […]