Freshly menu is 100% gluten-free, making Freshly the largest producer of fresh, certified-gluten-free meals in the U.S. Freshly is simple, and very tasty. We meticulously craft healthy, whole ingredients into fresh, flavorful meals. Then we send them directly to our customers in environmentally friendly boxes. That’s it.
YOU CHOOSE. You choose your meals from our constantly rotating weekly menu of over 30 different gluten-free options. We offer a variety of meals so that everyone can choose exactly what they love. Option available for your taste and dietary preferences — our weekly rotating menu offers 30+ different flavorful preparations with both new choices and plenty of favorites. The average Freshly meal contains: 30 grams of protein and 500 calories.
WE COOK & DELIVER. All of your meals are prepared and cooked by our chefs and delivered fresh – never frozen. Every Freshly meal saves you at least an hour that you would’ve spent shopping, cooking and cleaning. Spend more time doing what you love, with people you love.
YOU ENJOY. Our fully prepared, healthy meals are ready in under 3 minutes. Any time of day, any day of the week, have quick access to delicious nourishing meals. The only thing you need to do is enjoy.
At Freshly, we constantly obsess over sourcing the highest-quality ingredients so we can craft all-natural, nutrient-rich meals and deliver them right to your doorstep, fresh and ready to eat. We create great-tasting, wholesome food that’s both healthy and satisfying. Highest-quality and peak-season ingredients, cooked by our chefs according to the guidelines and standards created by our nutritionists. We maintain strict standards to deliver recipes crafted from real ingredients, the way nature meant them to be.
Our meals are prepared with:
- no artificial ingredients
- no hydrogenated oils
- no refined sugars
- no artificial preservatives
- no items from our list of 85 banned ingredients
Our plans: 4 / 6 / 9 / 12 meals per week starting from $8.99 per meal.
Shop and Save on Freshly Offer
- Hot dogs, burgers, chips, and ice cream. These may be the summer foods you’re fantasizing about, but we’re here to tell you why vegetables and fruits deserve your cravings this season. Before you grab that snow cone, hear us out: It’s probably no surprise that fruits and veggies are among the most nutrient-dense foods that […]
- Mahi Mahi has somewhat of an exotic reputation—and with good reason. Also known as Dorado, the deep sea fish comes from tropical and subtropical oceans. But that doesn’t mean it’s rare (or an acquired taste!). Mahi is on the safe list for sustainability, so you don’t have to feel guilty about eating the mild, sweet […]
- Getting (and staying) motivated while building new exercise and wellness habits is hard. Finding a routine that works means finding one that you can keep up with long-term. While your routine can evolve over time, it’s good to start with some basic habit setting first, so we got tips from our Freshly HQ team to help dig […]
- While exercise has long been seen as a primary factor in maintaining your weight, what we put in our body plays the greatest role in weight management. Our Head Nutritionist Brooke explains why you can’t over-exercise your way out of a poor diet. “Calorie counting makes sense to many people because it’s a simple math equation, but bodies are […]
- It’s easy to get overwhelmed by big resolutions. When it comes to setting goals: the smaller and clearer, the better. We talked to our Head Nutritionist Brooke to get her top 9 tips to help you tackle healthy eating in 2019. The ultimate goal is finding positive changes you can live with for the sake […]
- In case you haven’t heard, the FDA has required that all nutrition labels get a makeover by 2020 (which will have been 30 years since the last time the labels were changed!). We wanted to get more info about what that means for the average food-eater from our Head Nutritionist, Brooke Scheller. She helped us break it down for you here. […]
- You’ve probably heard good stuff about omega-3 fatty acids. But when it comes to the science-y stuff, maybe you’re in the dark (we were!). We asked our Head Nutritionist, Brooke Scheller, to help break down the facts in ways we could understand. Why are Omega-3 fatty acids all the rage? Healthy sources of dietary fat are a huge […]
- September is Hunger Action Month™, Feeding America®’s month-long campaign to raise hunger awareness nationwide. As part of our partnership with Feeding America, we’re helping to Feed It Forward on behalf of our customers by donating a meal* for every meal ordered this September. WHAT EXACTLY IS FEEDING AMERICA? The Feeding America network is the […]
- Have you been feeling like the world’s avocado obsession is avo-control? In honor of National Avocado Day on July 31, we asked Freshly’s Head Nutritionist, Brooke, why avocados are so popular AND so darn good for us. So Brooke. Break it down for us. Avocados are full of fat, but you’ve said that’s a good thing? […]
- These 3 cold salads take advantage of the best produce summer has to offer while being ready to go in under 10 minutes. Pair ’em with a 3-minute Freshly meal and you’ve got a whole feast in no time. 1. STRAWBERRY & WATERMELON SALAD Watermelon is not only the perfect summer fruit, it’s also 92% water, […]