What is the object of Loyalty Club?
To promote an inclusive legal and financial system to make sure fair and meaningful justice to the marginalized and disadvantaged sector. The Object of Loyalty Club is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- First: The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- Second: High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each member’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- Third: The application of the ideal of service in each Loyalty’s personal, business, and community life;
- Fourth: The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peacehrough a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service
Who joins Loyalty Club and what are the general qualifications?
Loyalty Club members are business and professional leaders who take an active role in their communities while greatly enriching their personal and professional lives. A Loyalty club contains a diverse group of professional leaders from the community that the club serves.
What is the Loyalty Club Test?
One of the world’s most widely printed and quoted statements of business ethics is The Four-Way Test. . It asks the following four questions:
“Of the things we think, say or do:
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?”
What are the benefits to becoming a Loyalty Club?
Membership in a Loyalty club offers a number of benefits, including:
- Easy to receive and spend your share of profit of worldwide sale among active members.
- Start your loyalty income.
- Save on Shopping
- Life time income opportunity
- Effecting change within the community.
- Developing leadership skills.
- Gaining an understanding of, and having an impact on, international humanitarian issues.
- Developing relationships and forming bonds with other community and business leaders.
- Easy Social Sharing your Business news article or offers with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tumbler
- Branding yourself or Business with free profile
- News for shopping deals from various publisher
- Job listing from company website, recruitment agencies, newspaper etc.
- Find your Client or customers to boost your sale.
Through Loyalty club service programs, a Loyalty club can have a significant, positive effect on the
quality of life within its community. Loyalty Club make significant contributions to the quality of life at home and around the globe.