We are glad to inform you that Loyalty Club is approved marketing channel of Carrentals.
Car rentals offers retail car rental and works with tier two and tier three vendors. Brands CarRental.com works with include: Fox, Dollar, Budget, Thrifty, Payless and many more at over 15,000 locations. CarRentals offers one-way car rentals, as well as off-airport and on-airport locations. Making a reservation is free and easy and unlike some other sites–credit card details are only needed when the vehicle is picked-up at
Why book with CarRentals.com?
- Easy & Fast – Book a car in 60 seconds
- No credit card or booking fees
- Convenient to view or cancel reservations
- Rent a car coupons and deals
- Special prices available here
Car Rentals in the USA & Worldwide
Find car rentals at over 29,000 locations in 197 countries from big global brands to local specialists
What you need to know about car rental
Need to rent a car for your next vacation? Before booking, take a look at our commonly asked questions below:
How can I get a cheap car rental?
The best way to make savings on a rental vehicle is to:
- • Compare lots of different rates!
- • Don’t collect the car from an airport location, since those rental locations have higher prices. An off-airport drop-off location will also help you to make big savings.
- • Know what you need (how much fuel and mileage you’ll use and the required size of the car).
- • Save by booking in advance, as soon as you know what you need.
Are there car companies that accept debit cards?
Yes, some companies accept debit cards, though they will usually require additional identification and proof of insurance. They may also need to run a credit check. Cash, pre-paid cards, and gift cards are never accepted for any reservation type.
Do I need a rental car insurance?
Yes. You will need to be insured in order to drive the car. Firstly, you should check if your car insurance or your credit card covers your rental. If it doesn’t, you can always book one with the car rental company – just be careful to check what it covers! As a U.S. Citizen, you also have the option to purchase insurance with CarRentals.com at check out, since it isn’t usually included in rental rates. When renting in some countries, such as Mexico, you have to buy an additional local insurance.
Do all car rental companies require a deposit?
While not all companies ask for a deposit, many do. Sums can vary very much depending on the car rental company and the size of the car. Be sure to have enough money on your credit card to lay down a deposit.
How old do I have to be to rent a car?
You usually have to be between 25 and 65 years of age. This can vary depending on the company; you might still be able to rent a vehicle if you’re outside of this age range, but be prepared to pay an additional fee or purchase additional insurance.
Why should I book with CarRentals.com?
Of course, you can check the internet for the rates of every single car company to get the best value for your price. But we have three reasons, why you should consider booking with us:
- Compare great rates easily If you need transportation for your next family or business trip—or if you don’t own a car and just want to get out of town—we can help. Trusted by 7 million customers and counting, CarRentals.com offers low prices on rental cars. Choose from a wide variety of vehicle options and rental locations, featuring cheap prices from both internationally renowned brands and local car rental companies.
- Big savings for smart customers
With CarRentals.com, you have flexibility when you reserve your next vehicle, which allows you to build in your own savings. Prepay for your rental and get some of the cheapest rates, or book in advance with no credit card needed—you simply pay at pickup. Want to be notified when prices fall? Set a price drop alert and get an email when prices are low for your location. You can also sign up for our newsletter to get more deals.
- Best rental cars in the United States and worldwide
Whether you’re cruising in an economy, SUV, luxury vehicle, or minivan, there’s nothing holding you back from finding the perfect car for your needs. With no booking or credit card fees, you get great deals, too.
If you don’t own a car in New York, rent one instead to head out of SoHo and into the Hamptons. Planning a family vacation to the beach? Explore Miami’s South Beach or Little Havana on four wheels, or take advantage of the car rental deals in Los Angeles to take your kids to the theme parks. If your company is sending you to a big conference in Sin City, sneak in some time to cruise The Strip with cheap car rentals in Las Vegasafter you’ve finished a long day of meetings. Having a family reunion in San Francisco? Point your wheels west to reach the City by the Bay. Drive the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and visit Alcatraz. Planning a couples’ trip abroad? We offer you awesome deals on rental cars worldwide!