OYO Rooms is India’s largest branded network of hotels. Now loyalty Club members and our user can book and start saving on OYO Rooms. OYO Rooms currently operates in more than 160 Indian cities including Ahmedabad, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, Chennai, Kolkata and others. OYO Rooms provides budgeted standardized hotel rooms with features such as an air-conditioner, TV, complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi with 24×7 customer service support.
- – Flat 30% off on all properties – Valid on bookings created till 31st Aug – Valid on check-ins created till 31st Aug – Valid For All Users – Only Valid for hotels in India – Valid on OYO App, Web & M-WEB only. Promocode : AD55OYO1, AD55OYO2, AD55OYO3 , AD55OYO4
- Valley of Flowers trek – A shortcut to heaven As I broke the day by sipping coffee and scrolling through my Insta feed, a page exhibiting a baffling valley blanketed with flowers made me stop. As per my knowledge, it was either a photoshopped image or a picture clicked on foreign lands. Though the caption […] The post Valley of Flowers trek – A shortcut to heaven appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- Monday blues! We all have them, don’t we! Sulking our way through a hectic week and counting days till Friday. So why spend the much awaited weekend cocooned in the house when there’s so much to explore around? The best part about living in a city like Delhi is that you are spoilt for choice […] The post 28 Best Weekend Getaways From Delhi Within 300kms – 400kms  appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- Monsoon in Mumbai is like winter is to Delhi and Durga Pujo is to Bengal. There is no denying the daunting aspect of the season that causes a mess given the wonderful drainage of Mumbai. Nonetheless, this particular season is cherished by all. Cutting chai and onion fritters paint an appetizing image of this season […] The post Here is what makes Mumbaikars ecstatic with joy, each year! appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- The capital city of our country isn’t just a place, it’s a vibe, it’s a way of living, it’s electricity. Each state represents its own specific culture, tradition and cuisine but Delhi is one such city that presents an amalgamation of the entire country. You needn’t necessarily have lived in the city all your life […] The post 15 Homestays in Delhi To Make You Fall In Love With The City! appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- “In its glorious, yet unfortunately more elusive, display beneath the sea, this vivifying and effervescent color mesmerizes the eye and mind. Lying at the center of our naturally vivid and chromatic ecosystem, Pantone Living Coral is evocative of how coral reefs provide shelter to a diverse kaleidoscope of color.” This is how Pantone describes the […] The post Living Coral: Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Comes Alive In This Chic OYOxDesign Home appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- ‘Do it for the gram’ – something we’re all very familiar with. The drive for the perfect shot at the perfect angle, with the perfect lighting and perfect setting – we all lust for that insta-worthy, ultimate Instagram photo that will generate all the likes that our heart desires. In this day and age of […] The post TOP 5 OYO HOME FOR AN INSTA-WORTHY STAYCATION appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- Odisha, the land of unacknowledged beauty, with myths and spirituality dabbled into its very sand that seems to be shifting with the ferocious Indian Ocean, must be a travel destination. Loaded with a variety of terrains, hilly slopes of Eastern Ghats, slush of beaches and madness of history makes this place a go-to place for […] The post 12 Days of Spiritual Revelry Await You At The Puri Rath Yatra Festival! appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- Social Media is a world in itself, some people make a living out of it, some escape into it, but all of us dedicate a few precious moments of our lives scrolling through it. With social media day approaching, these are some of the ideas that would infuse life into your social media existence. Take […] The post Like, comment & share! 5 types of picturesque posts to boost every millennial’s social media feed! appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- If you’ve not visited Solan yet, then you don’t know what you’ve missed! The beautiful destination is a paradise on Earth as vouched for by innumerable tourists and promises to give you an enchanting vacation by all means. Indulging in Solan sightseeing will give you a whole new perspective while the rustic charm of the […] The post 9 Famous places to visit in Solan- 6 hours drive from Delhi appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.
- Caves represent a special aura, one of mystery and history fused together in an enchanting combination that draws out our inner explorers. India is blessed with several caves that promise delightful trips by all means. You must have heard of Angkor Wat in Cambodia which is on many a traveller’s bucket list. However, you can […] The post Famous 10 ancient caves in India appeared first on OYO Hotels: Travel Blog.